Sponsorships for Clinics
Thinking of doing a new clinic this year? See if you can qualify for a GLAA grant. Go to "About GLAA" and click on "GLAA Event Sponsorships".
Key Benefits of Joining GLAA
We're always looking for new ways to serve the alpaca community. Some key benefits of GLAA membership are:
- Farm listing on this site
- Monthly newsbits and calendar updates
- GLAA event sponsorship opportunties
- Marketing and public outreach on our members' behalf
- Monitoring of industry news, trends, and governmental issues on our members' behalf
Learn more about alpacas and farming...
Beautiful, valuable, and companionable, alpacas are a great addition to
any rural life or the perfect antidote to a too hectic urban or
suburban one. Learn more about these easy to love animals and what it
takes to raise them.
Find out more about GLAA...
GLAA is a community of other alpaca owners and lovers. Together we help
each other succeed in the alpaca business by providing educational
resources and marketing activities.
Updated information on joining GLAA! Click
on the "Member Advantages" tab for updated information and detailed instructions
on joining GLAA.
Need to renew? To continue your membership in GLAA, you can now use paypal. Just login to your account and click on the Renew with Paypal link. No PayPal account, send your check of $50 along with the membership form to:
Membership runs from January 31 to the following January
GLAA Board of Directors
- (payable to
- Dan Emmerich (GLAA)
- 9357 County Rd O,
- Wausau, WI 54401-8810 by January
15 for the coming year.
- Jim Konyn, President: firstname.lastname@example.org, 6192 Van Hulle Ln, Oconto, WI 54153 920-834-5447
- Leslie Herzog, Vice-President: email@example.com, 1762 McCraren Rd., Highland Park, IL 60035 (847) 702-7731
- Chris Rogers, Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org Whisper Lane, De Pere, WI 54115 Ph 1: (920) 337-0646 Ph2: (920) 639-8464
- Dan Emmerich, Treasurer: email@example.com 9357 County Rd O, Wausau, WI 54401 (715) 675.0584
- Kevin Stoer, Member at Large: firstname.lastname@example.org 6827 State Hwy 147, Two River, WI 54241 (920) 539-3232
GLAA Directors usually meet each month by phone conference. If you have issues you would like discussed, please contact any of the directors to have it brought before the board. If you email, please put GLAA in the subject line of your email.